Someone Asking Doc, I have wide hips. During this time I am trying to maintain weight, but still just look fat, does it have a relation? Wh...
- December (8)
- Eating Fast Can Make You Fat
- Coconut Milk For a Natural Body Slimming
- How Facebook and Twitter Can Help Us to Get an Ide...
- Teenagers Obesity Brings Susceptibility to Harmful...
- Wrong Diet Method: Seven Common Mistakes About Die...
- Diabetes is One of Stroke Trigger
- Low Fat Milk, What is The Side effects?
- Diet For Your Wedding Day? Why Not
- October (3)
Practitioners skin specialist, Dr. Larisa Paramitha, SpKK, said that the low fat content of milk can actually cause acne. "Factor acne even exist when the process of removal of fat in the milk," he told Reuters. Acne, according to him, is not an allergic disease. Acne is not due to a food allergy.
However, acne is caused by oil production in the skin, more than usual. "Its production is condensed so that it appears to the surface of the skin as acne," he explained.
Posted by Kadek at 17:25